Localities and Areas in Loni

Loni is one of the fastest developing areas in Ghaziabad District. Located within 12 kilometers of the Anand Vihar Terminal and Kashmiri Gate ISBT, this small town in Ghaziabad is positioned at 28.75oN and 77.28oE.

Prime Areas and Localities of Loni

Localities and Areas Loni

The areas and localities in Loni are comprised of a wide number of residential colonies and the Ghaziabad Development Authority is concerned with the Housing Development Schemes in the city of Loni. The most spacious residential colony in Loni is the Indrapuri Colony, which was constructed quite some time back granted by the Ghaziabad Development Authority. Other popular residential colonies in and around Loni are:
  • DLF Ankur Vihar
  • Balram Nagar
  • Paramhans Vihar
  • Gulab Watika
  • SLF Vihar
  • Ram Park
  • Khanna Nagar
  • Laxmi Garden
  • Rameshwar Park

Loni Industrial Area

The areas in Loni, which have extended and urbanized as integral to the Loni Industrial Area, comprises of the residential projects along with many spacious industrial sectors. Tronica City is such an advanced area in Loni containing both industrial and residential zones. The DLF Ankur Vihar and the SLF Ved Vihar are built along the Delhi border on the Khajuri Pusta Road. The Baghpat Road runs across the primary areas in Loni and the 6 lane highway of Khajuri Khas ring road encircles the prime localities in Loni.

Residential Areas in Loni

The residential areas in Loni have presently included an extensive number of residential plots, housing societies, independent villas and builder floors. Some of the completed and upcoming projects in Loni are the Gandhi City, Indraprastha Society, Pooja Colony, Royal City, Aadi Residency, Mansarovar Enclave, Hayat Enclave, Rampark Extension, Pride Enclave, R. K. City, Indraprastha Awaas Yojna, Krishna Apartments, Awaas Vikas Scheme and Awaas Vikas Uttar Pradesh.

Neighbouring Areas of Loni

The neighbouring areas of Loni comprises of the Rajnagar Extension, Crossings Republik, Civil Lines, Shahdara, Dilshad Garden, Shalimar Bagh and Laxmi Nagar. Loni covers not only the industrially developed areas but also embraces the village of Loni with its old-world charm.

Loni City and Loni village

An interesting fact is that about the areas and localities in Loni is that the property rates here are still very low compared to that for other parts of the Ghaziabad District. About 80% of population in Loni resides in the housing colonies whereas the rest 20% of the population stays in Loni village. The Delhi Yamunotri Marg, also known as the State Highway 57, runs along the Loni town. The Police Station, the Electric Power House, the Telephone Exchange office, the Community Center, the State Bank of India, the Punjab National Bank and other major facilities are conveniently positioned nearby the most thriving areas of Loni.

You may also like to visit

Free Listing